Biyernes, Mayo 11, 2012

Kylie Minogue's Aphrodite Les Folies Tour in Manila [Feb 2011]

There wasn't a lot of concerts I've been to but I mean cmown! Gotta admit that her Aphrodite Les Folies Tour was just major major/bonggels. All those imported props, dancers and I'm guessing the sound equipment as well do cost a ton of budget for transport. It was already past 8pm when I got to Araneta Coliseum and I thought I had to queue in to a mile-long line but, to my surprise (yeah. noob here lol), there was hardly any line so I thought I was late na super. But no I wasn't (yehes!).  Her opening act was a DJ playing quite the lively tunes which made Araneta seem like a massive superclub. Tsh. If only I had my friends with me, I would've danced without hesitation. :D                    

.....& here's our Aphrodite  Mind you her male dancers were all smokin' hawt, ripped and good-looking to really dashing

I immediately saw Divine Lee (I just HAVE to prioritize her on this list LOL), Angelica Panganiban, Derek Ramsay, Rajo Laurel, Vice Ganda, Tim Yap, Angel Locsin (who's with Phil Myhusband) & a lot more tv-familiar faces but I just can't recall their names. lol

Lookie that femme with the vase top her head. She's a 'part' of the lyre prop.

Lookie those soldiers. They looked soooo manly then

Women really do love being in command

Sunbathing ang peg

Desert goddess allure

The golden horsie! Too bad the fan wasn't that strong enough to blow the cloth para achieve na achieve ang blowing in the wind effect

 I'm just sooo in love with this shot that I took. Captured her lovely pose with the flaps of her sheer gown dancing with the wind

 Stepping down for her... ..dance break! which you can watch here: 

Illusion - Dance Break from Jeff Ponge on Vimeo.

Gosh. I'd want to be able to be as vivacious as Kylie (even more I hope) when I reach her age. She's still wonderfully graceful as ever!

 Forgive me for such a CRAPPY shot but it's the only one I got to take with her on her chariot & her golden-brief-wearing "fan" boy

Ok after this sheer dress, she changed to a black, voluminously feathery dress. Pompous. I didn't get to take photos with her in it. I have no idea why but, amazingly enough, I've 4 videos of it. *laughs* Alright enough dilly-dallying here are the videos:

Bonggels her black dress as she sings this next one:

Cupid Boy from Jeff Ponge on Vimeo.

Get outta my way, way outta my way!

Get Outta My Way from Jeff Ponge on Vimeo.

Oooh boy. When Kylie started singing this, the crowd went bananas! 

Spinning Around from Jeff Ponge on Vimeo.

 Just look at how flexible & graceful those ripped dudes are. Next song number is 'Everything is Beautiful'. I recorded the whole song. I just had to. 

Everything is Beautiful from Jeff Ponge on Vimeo.

 During her 'Slow' perf. & here's a snippet:

Slow from Jeff Ponge on Vimeo.

  One of my best shots. So in luvv with it

  Her silver and so-called 'Gift Wrapper' dress

Here are short vids of her performances wearing this dress:

How does it feel..? from Jeff Ponge on Vimeo.

As much as I love Kylie, I prefer this song's original clubby/techno tune.

Can't Get you Out of My Head from Jeff Ponge on Vimeo.

  Outfit change once more. Also, this was when she did a mash-up and got us singin' our hearts out. Cmon, see, and hear: 

Mashup: Love @ First Sight / Can't Beat the Feeling from Jeff Ponge on Vimeo.

  this was when she was 'Looking for an Angel'

  I didn't notice their shoes were that of the reflective chuchu kind. Neat!

And here's a GIST of one of the songs she sang in her 'mardi gras' outfit:

Especially for You from Jeff Ponge on Vimeo.

 Oh yeah. Araneta was full and all the peeps were standing and stomping their feet. Ang Pagyanig. Bow.

And then the night ends.... ...with a loud pop and a whorl of golden confetti <3

All good things come to an end & so did Kylie's fantabulous concert. 

P.S

   This was how I looked from the neck up. LOL Too bad you can't see my flabby tummy. I cut my shirt from a couple of inches below the left(or right) armpit down to its regular size (the shirt) to the right (or left). 

Alryte! Bon Soir ^__^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento